Monday, July 27, 2009

Introduction

Hey world!!!

My name is Shaunticia. Most people just call me Shaun. This is our family blog. In my family other than me is Kyle (hubby), Dorian (son), Sable(dog) and the baby in my belly..hehehe. Kyle and I have been married for 5 years. Dorian is 4 years old and we are expecting our second child March 3rd. We are very excited. Sable is our dog, she's 4 years old. We've only had her for about 7 months. She's a white german shepherd mixed with yellow lab. She's a cutie and sweet as pie.

Ok, the main reason I'm doing this blog is to blog about my pregnancy and then I'll continue blogging after that. This is my first real blog that I think I'll really keep up to date....I really will. So, follow me through this Journey and the new baby Jones Develops and arrives :).

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment