Thursday, August 13, 2009

Back to work

Well I had been laid off, but my job called me back to work as a contractor until the end of the year. Pretty cool!!! I'm very excited.

Since at work I've done ok with the nausea. I eat a good breakfast and have an early lunch. By the end of the day though I'm hungry. Tuesday was my first day back and when I got home I was sick. I couldn't even eat dinner. Yesterday I did pretty good. We shall see how today goes.

Anyway, I'm 11 weeks and 1 day. My stomach looks like it too. I kind of look pregnant now depending on what I wear. Noone knows at work but 2 of my buddies. I'm sure people will be asking soon though cuz I can tell today..especially cuz I just ate lunch LOL.

I craved for 3 things today: Applebees, Copelands, and Swapna (Indian cuisine). I chose swapna cuz I wanted their buttered chicken. I had 2 plates of that and potatoes. I'm stuffed to the max.

Well that's all for today. More about my pregnant journey coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment