Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Crazy Dreams

Ok we all dream right? I for one am a dreamer. I don't think I sleep through the night without atleast dreaming about something even if I can't remember what it is.

Well you know when you are pregnant you have even more dreams..weird dreams. I had a dream last night that made absolutely no since at all. I was dreaming we were in some country town walking down the street. It was me, Kyle (hubby), and some more friends. We were looking at elementary schools. We went into several different schools and their classes were so small. To the point where some of the kids had to bring blankets to sit on in a corner. Like I said, this makes no since at all LOL. You know normally we don't remember the dumb dreams..but I guess when you're pregnant, you remember everything. Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment